Jan 24, 2014, 11:29 AM EDT
CAA Football fielded eight student-athletes on the College Sports Journal’s 2013 FCS All-Freshman Team released on Friday. Third among all conferences with its eight selections, CAA Football had four players chosen to both the first and second teams.
Headlining the league’s list of honorees were CAA Football Offensive Rookie of the Year Darius Victor of Towson and Defensive Rookie of the Year Christophe Mulumba of Maine. Joining them on the first team were New Hampshire OL Tad McNeely and James Madison LB Gage Steele. The four players chosen to the second team were Richmond DL Winston Craig, Towson WR Andre Dessenberg, Delaware punter Eric Enderson and Maine DL Patrick Richard.
- 13 Players, 6 Teams Receive HERO Sports Preseason Recognition
- Nation's-Best Six CAA Football Teams Ranked In Athlon Top 25 Poll
- Three CAA Football Players Selected In 2018 NFL Draft
- Nine CAAFB Players Named To Hampshire Honor Society
- Reisert Named CAAFB Scholar-Athlete Of The Year
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls
- JMU Falls 17-13 To NDSU In FCS Title Game