Jan 24, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Welcome to our latest Friday Morning Tailgate of the 2014 offseason, where we invite you to dig into the week’s clips from in and around CAA Football.
NEWS & SCHOOL CLIPS
- UAlbany head coach Greg Gattuso has retained four members of Bob Ford’s staff.
- Delaware senior DL Zach Kerr has been invited to February’s NFL Scouting Combine.
- Elon head coach Rich Skrosky filled one of two remaining spots on his staff on Monday when he named former Rutgers OL coach Damian Wroblewski as offensive coordinator.
- Adam Smith of the Burlington Times-News covers the hiring of Wroblewski, saying that he brings “deep bonds” to the Phoenix.
- James Madison head coach Everett Withers notes some of the changes he has made to the program since his arrival this month.
- Five Richmond players earned All-State recognition from the Virginia Sports Information Directors Association (VaSID) on Tuesday.
- William & Mary head coach Jimmye Laycock has been named the State Coach of the Year by VaSID. He also had six student-athletes garner All-State honors.
- Craig Haley of The Sports Network selected six CAA Football alums on his second annual NFL All-FCS Team.
CAA FOOTBALL CLIPS
- CAA Football alums Mike Adams of Delaware and Paris Lenon of Richmond are headed to the Super Bowl with the Denver Broncos.
- Eight league rookies have been selected to the College Sports Journal’s All-Freshman Team.
- CAA Football visited all 11 of our member schools’ campuses during the 2013 season. Find all of our On Campus coverage, including Going Deep features, campus tours, interviews and more on our official Every Day Is Saturday blog.
- CAA Football Rewind - Sept. 23
- #CAAFB Closeup - Stony Brook's Tyrice Beverette
- #CAAFB Going Deep: The Making of a Comeback
- #CAAFB Closeup - Towson's Will Hayes
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 4 Preview
- Towson's O'Neill Receives National Honor
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Top 25 Polls
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Weekly Awards - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Rewind - Sept. 16