Feb 17, 2014, 12:08 PM EDT
Four CAA Football standouts will join more than 300 other top pro prospects when they take part in the upcoming 2014 NFL Scouting Combine. Maine DB Kendall James, Delaware DL Zach Kerr, Towson RB Terrance West and Richmond DL Kerry Wynn will represent the league at the invite-only event set for Feb. 22-25 at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis.
The Combine is essentially a four-day job interview in which players perform a series of mental and physical tests as a means of evaluation by the NFL’s top executives, coaches, scouts and medical personnel ahead of May’s NFL Draft.
Coverage of the event will air live on the NFL Network and on NFL.com/Live beginning on Saturday at 9 a.m.
Combine Workout Schedule
Saturday, Feb. 22: Tight ends, offensive linemen, special teams
Sunday, Feb. 23: Quarterbacks, running backs, wide receivers
Monday, Feb. 24: Defensive linemen, linebackers
Tuesday, Feb. 25: Defensive backs
- CAA Football Kicks Off 2018 Season With Media Day On July 24
- 13 Players, 6 Teams Receive HERO Sports Preseason Recognition
- Nation's-Best Six CAA Football Teams Ranked In Athlon Top 25 Poll
- Three CAA Football Players Selected In 2018 NFL Draft
- Nine CAAFB Players Named To Hampshire Honor Society
- Reisert Named CAAFB Scholar-Athlete Of The Year
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls