Jul 10, 2014, 8:42 AM EDT
NFL.com writer Mike Huguenin recently identified William and Mary wide receiver Tre McBride as one of the 2015 NFL Draft’s top small-school prospects.
As part of the website’s college football “14 for 14” preview series, Huguenin listed 14 seniors at non-FBS schools that he expects to be on scouts’ radars throughout the upcoming season.
Below is Huguenin’s analysis of McBride:
“McBride will be a three-year starter for the Tribe and is coming off a season in which he had 63 receptions for 801 yards and five touchdowns. McBride also served as the Tribe’s kick returner and averaged 27.5 yards per return. He has 15 touchdown receptions in the past two seasons and runs well for a guy his size (he has been clocked sub-4.4 in the 40).”
McBride was an honorable mention College Sporting News All-American in 2013 as a receiver, and is a member of both the TSN and BSN 2014 preseason All-America teams.
- VU's Kpassagnon, Seaton Chosen In NFL Draft
- Ryder, Shorey Named Student-Athletes Of The Year
- CAA Football Announces Academic All-Conference Team
- National Signing Day Central
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Finale
- Houston Named AFCA FCS National Coach Of The Year
- #1 JMU Leads Four CAAFB Teams In Final Polls
- JMU Captures FCS National Championship
- This Week In CAA Football - Countdown To Kickoff
- This Week In CAA Football - Frisco Media Day