Jul 10, 2014, 8:42 AM EDT
NFL.com writer Mike Huguenin recently identified William and Mary wide receiver Tre McBride as one of the 2015 NFL Draft’s top small-school prospects.
As part of the website’s college football “14 for 14” preview series, Huguenin listed 14 seniors at non-FBS schools that he expects to be on scouts’ radars throughout the upcoming season.
Below is Huguenin’s analysis of McBride:
“McBride will be a three-year starter for the Tribe and is coming off a season in which he had 63 receptions for 801 yards and five touchdowns. McBride also served as the Tribe’s kick returner and averaged 27.5 yards per return. He has 15 touchdown receptions in the past two seasons and runs well for a guy his size (he has been clocked sub-4.4 in the 40).”
McBride was an honorable mention College Sporting News All-American in 2013 as a receiver, and is a member of both the TSN and BSN 2014 preseason All-America teams.
- CAA Football Rewind - Sept. 23
- #CAAFB Closeup - Stony Brook's Tyrice Beverette
- #CAAFB Going Deep: The Making of a Comeback
- #CAAFB Closeup - Towson's Will Hayes
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 4 Preview
- Towson's O'Neill Receives National Honor
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Top 25 Polls
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Weekly Awards - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Rewind - Sept. 16