Sep 5, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
Stony Brook at Connecticut, Noon (ESPN3/SNY)
- Stony Brook is looking to bounce back from a week one loss, writes The Statesman.
- SBU coach Chuck Priore returns to Connecticut after success at Trinity, notes The Hartford Courant.
- Newsday says that Stony Brook CB Davonte Anderson will be challenged by UConn.
James Madison at Lehigh, 12:30 p.m.
- The Morning Call writes that James Madison presents a tough opener for Lehigh.
- JMU is ready for its second-straight road contest, notes The Augusta Free Press.
- Lehigh Valley Live says JMU, QB Vad Lee will challenge Lehigh.
Richmond at Virginia, 3:30 p.m. (ESPN3)
- Richmond QB Michael Rocco wants to treat Virginia as just another opponent, says The Richmond Times Dispatch.
- A pair of former UVA QB’s are set to face Cavaliers now as Richmond players, notes The Washington Post.
- The Roanoke Times says UR’s Barnette brothers merit national attention.
- WR Brian Brown is Richmond’s silent assassin, writes The Richmond Times Dispatch.
- CSN Washington previews the Richmond vs. Virginia matchup.
Fordham at Villanova, 3:30 p.m. (ASN)
- The Sports Network has tabbed Villanova vs. Fordham as the FCS Game of the Week.
- Nova is looking to bounce back after a heartbreaker at Syracuse, writes CBS Philly.
- Philly.com provides a primer on Saturday’s big matchup.
- Nova is looking for revenge at Fordham, writes VU Hoops.
- Fordham has Villanova’s full respect, says Philly.com.
UAlbany at Central Connecticut St., 6 p.m.
- UAlbany’s Kyle Jordan has stepped up in his return to the field, writes The Troy Record.
William & Mary at Hampton, 6 p.m.
- William & Mary hopes to bounce back in its FCS opener, writes The Daily Press.
- The Tribe are putting moving past last week’s loss, says WAVY-TV.
Delaware St. at Delaware, 6 p.m.
- WABC-TV spotlights a six-year old who became on honorary member of the UD team.
- The Hens can only improve after tough opener, writes Delaware State News.
- CBS Philly says the Blue Hens hope to bounce back in week two.
- Hens hope to get better every day, notes Delaware Online.
Rhode Island at Marshall, 7 p.m. (ASN)
- Rhody Rampage looks at Rams’ starting QB Mack Lowrie.
- Marshall has seen new Rhody coach Jim Fleming before, writes the Bluefield Daily Telegraph.
- The Charleston Daily Mall says URI LB Andrew Bose steadies the Rams.
Towson at West Virginia, 7:30 p.m. (ROOT Sports)
- Towson is ready for difficult matchup with West Virginia, notes PressBox Baltimore.
- The Charleston Gazette notes Towson has WVU’s respect.
- The Tigers face a tall task on Saturday, says The Baltimore Sun.
- The Register-Herald notes that West Virginia understand the danger of Towson.
- TU coach Rob Ambrose is familiar with West Virginia, writes The Bluefield Daily Telegraph.
- Reisert Named CAAFB Scholar-Athlete Of The Year
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls
- JMU Falls 17-13 To NDSU In FCS Title Game
- Friday in Frisco
- JMU FCSChampionship - Thursday Update
- Ankrah Chosen FCS ADA Defensive Player Of The Year
- This Week In CAA Football - National Championship