Sep 9, 2014, 12:43 PM EDT
Mike Adams, Colts DT
Adams recorded six tackles in the Colts’ 31-24 Sunday Night Football loss at Denver. Adams’ six total tackles were third most for Indianapolis, and his four solos tied for second on the team.
Joe Flacco, Ravens QB
Flacco opened his season by going 35-of-62 for 345 yards and a touchdown, but the Ravens fell to the Bengals 23-16. Flacco’s 345 yards were sixth-most in the NFL in week one, and his 80-yard touchdown to Steve Smith in the fourth quarter was the league’s longest score.
Paul Worrilow, Falcons LB
Worrilow posted a game-high 15 tackles as the Falcons outgunned the Saints 37-34 in overtime. His 15 tackles tied with Kansas City’s Eric Berry for the most in the league in week one.
Corey Graham, Bills CB
Graham had a strong showing in the Bills’ 23-20 win at Chicago, posting three tackles, three passes defended and an interception that he returned 45 yards – the league’s third-longest week one interception return.
Darrell Young, Redskins FB
Young had just one carry for one yard on Sunday, but made the most of it by scoring the Redskins’ only touchdown in a 17-6 loss at Houston. Young also caught a pass out of the backfield.
Terrance West, Browns RB
West didn’t’ disappoint in his pro debut, rushing for a team-high 100 yards on 16 carries in the Browns’ 30-27 loss to the Steelers. West was one of only eight backs in the NFL to break 100 yards rushing in week one.
- CAA Football Media Day To Kick Off 2017 Season
- Four CAAFB Players Named Preseason All-Americans
- CAA Football Announces 2017 Schedule
- Five CAAFB Teams Ranked In Athlon Preseason Poll
- VU's Kpassagnon, Seaton Chosen In NFL Draft
- Ryder, Shorey Named Student-Athletes Of The Year
- CAA Football Announces Academic All-Conference Team
- National Signing Day Central
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Finale
- Houston Named AFCA FCS National Coach Of The Year