Sep 12, 2014, 9:08 AM EDT
Rhode Island at Fordham, 1 p.m.
- Rhody is looking to bounce back from a tough opener, writes South County Independent.
- Rhody Rampage provides analysis for URI’s matchup with Fordham.
Maine at Bryant, 1 p.m.
- The Portland Press Herald writes that Maine’s offensive line faces a tough test Saturday.
- Maine isn’t looking past Bryant, says WMTW-TV.
- Maine’s young cornerbacks have been forced to step up, notes The Portland Press Herald.
- A volunteer team manager is inspiring the Black Bears, adds the Bangor Daily News.
Towson at Delaware State, 2 p.m.
- The Baltimore Sun writes that Towson has made some lineup changes.
- Connor Frazier is still the Tigers’ QB, notes The Baltimore Sun.
- Towson is looking to bounce back after a tough loss at West Virginia, says Pressbox Baltimore.
Lehigh at New Hampshire, 3:30 p.m. (ASN)
- UNH isn’t focusing on its season-opening loss, writes Seacoast Online.
- Atonement is on the Wildcats’ mind heading into Saturday, notes The Concord Monitor.
- The Sentinel Source adds that UNH is looking for revenge against Lehigh.
- New Hampshire has a score to settle with Lehigh, says Fosters.com.
- Seacoast Online notes TE Harold Spears remembers UNH’s 2013 loss to Lehigh.
Saint Francis at James Madison, 4 p.m.
- James Madison is looking to build off its comeback win, writes The Richmond Times-Dispatch.
- Dukes of JMU provides breakdowns of the team’s offense and defense heading into Saturday.
- The Breeze says JMU’s offense is looking to keep its momentum.
North Carolina A&T at Elon, 6 p.m.
- The Pendulum notes that Elon is focused on the basics heading into Saturday.
- Freshman are in the mix for early action, writes The Times-News.
- The Times-News says Elon’s bye week helped with injuries.
Colgate at Delaware, 6 p.m.
- Delaware and Colgate have an interesting football history, writes The Delaware State News.
- CBS Philly notes that UD will be looking to win its second-straight game on Saturday.
American International at Stony Brook, 6 p.m.
- Stony Brook is looking to get in the win column Saturday, writes The Statesman.
- Defense is leading the way for the Seawolves, adds The Statesman.
- The News Journal says Donte Raymond is making an impact as a freshman.
- Newsday writes that both Stony Brook QBs are expected to play against AIC.
Hampton at Richmond, 6 p.m.
- The Richmond Times-Dispatch writes that Justin Williamson is a key to UR’s pass rush.
Norfolk State at William & Mary, 7 p.m.
- DeVonte Dedmon has quickly found playing time at W&M, writes The Virginia Gazette.
- The Daily Press looks at the Tribe’s preparations for Norfolk State.
- LB Airek Green is off to a big start, notes The Richmond Times-Dispatch.
- #CAAFB Media Day Live Rewind
- JMU Picked To Capture 2017 CAA Football Title
- Football Media Day Set For Tuesday
- CAA Football Media Day To Kick Off 2017 Season
- Four CAAFB Players Named Preseason All-Americans
- CAA Football Announces 2017 Schedule
- Five CAAFB Teams Ranked In Athlon Preseason Poll
- VU's Kpassagnon, Seaton Chosen In NFL Draft
- Ryder, Shorey Named Student-Athletes Of The Year
- CAA Football Announces Academic All-Conference Team