Sep 16, 2014, 1:11 PM EDT
Mike Adams, Colts DT
Adams posted eight tackles in the Colts’ loss to the Eagles on Monday Night Football. After two games, he ranks second on the team with 14 stops.
Marcus Burley, Seahawks DB
Burley had six tackles in Seattle’s 30-21 loss at San Diego on Sunday, including one tackle-for-loss. He now has seven tackles on the season.
Joe Flacco, Ravens QB
Flacco turned in an efficient performance Thursday night as the Ravens defeated Pittsburgh, 26-6. He completed 21 of 29 passes for 166 yards, two touchdowns and no interceptions. The former Super Bowl MVP leads the league with 91 pass attempts.
Paul Worrilow, Falcons LB
Worrilow had another impressive showing in the Falcons’ 24-10 loss at the Bengals on Sunday, finishing with 14 tackles. After two weeks, Worrilow stands as the league’s top tackler with 29 – five more than any other player.
Corey Graham, Bills CB
Graham contributed to a dominant defensive effort from the Bills against Miami, posting seven tackles, three passes defended and one tackle-for-loss. His six passes defended on the season lead the NFL.
Terrance West, Browns RB
Arguably no NFL rookie has been more impressive than West through two weeks. In his first career start, West rushed for 68 yards and a touchdown, and added two receptions for 22 yards as the Browns beat New Orleans. He’s currently tied for fourth in the league with 168 rushing yards.
Darrel Young, Redskins FB
Young continues to make the most of his opportunities. On Sunday in the Redskins’ 41-10 victory over Jacksonville, he had two receptions for 27 yards, which included a 20-yard touchdown in the first quarter. He has now scored in each of Washington’s first two games.
- CAA Football Media Day To Kick Off 2017 Season
- Four CAAFB Players Named Preseason All-Americans
- CAA Football Announces 2017 Schedule
- Five CAAFB Teams Ranked In Athlon Preseason Poll
- VU's Kpassagnon, Seaton Chosen In NFL Draft
- Ryder, Shorey Named Student-Athletes Of The Year
- CAA Football Announces Academic All-Conference Team
- National Signing Day Central
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Finale
- Houston Named AFCA FCS National Coach Of The Year