Sep 19, 2014, 11:34 AM EST
James Madison at Villanova, 12:30 p.m. (Comcast SportsNet, CAA.tv)
- VU Hoops and JMUSportsBlog.com join together to preview the matchup.
- The Richmond Times-Dispatch says both quarterbacks are dual threats.
- CAA Football will test instant replay at the game, writes VU Hoops.
UAlbany at Rhode Island, 1 p.m.
- The Times Union writes that “no names” are making an impact for UAlbany.
- The Troy Record notes UAlbany coach Greg Gattuso can earn 100th career victory Saturday.
- Rhody hopes to get going in its home opener, says The South County Independent.
Maine at Boston College, 1 p.m. (ESPN3)
- Maine will be looking to do more on offense Saturday, notes The Bangor Daily News.
- The Portland Press Herald previews Saturday’s matchup with BC.
New Hampshire at Richmond (Comcast SportsNet, CAA.tv)
- Richmond LB DeShawn Holmes will be key in holding UNH offense down, notes The Richmond Times-Dispatch.
- The Richmond Times-Dispatch writes that the Spiders are recharged heading into league play.
- The Union Leader says to expect a lot of offense on Saturday.
North Carolina Central at Towson, 6 p.m.
- The Baltimore Sun writes that Towson is taking excellent care of the ball.
- Towson is still looking for experience and leadership, notes The Press Box.
- The Baltimore Sun notes that the Tigers’ offensive line is improving.
Stony Brook at North Dakota, 7 p.m.
- The Statesman expects a defensive showdown on Saturday.
Lafayette at William & Mary, 7 p.m.
- The Daily Press notes that W&M’s special teams unit is coming up big.
- Tribe CB DeAndre Houston-Carter is armed with confidence and faith, writes The Richmond Times-Dispatch.
Charlotte at Elon, 7 p.m. (ASN)
- Elon will get its first look at instant replay on Saturday, notes The Times News.
- The Pendulum writes that PK John Gallagher provides Elon with red zone security.
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Dec. 11
- New Hampshire Falls At South Dakota State
- Ratke Kicks JMU Past Weber State, 31-28
- This Week In CAA Football - Playoff Quarterfinals
- JMU's Ankrah Among Final Three For Buchanan Award
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Dec. 4
- Defense Leads JMU, UNH Into FCS Quarterfinals
- This Week In CAA Football - Playoff Preview #2
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Nov. 27
- Stony Brook, UNH Advance In FCS Playoffs