Sep 26, 2014, 10:37 AM EDT
Villanova at Penn, 3 p.m.
- VU Hoops previews the game with its weekly opponent Q&A.
- Villanova is dealing with several injuries, notes VU Hoops.
Delaware at James Madison, 4 p.m. (CSN, CAA.tv)
- Delaware has a tough task stopping JMU’s offense, writes The News Journal.
- CBS Philly notes that UD had an extra week to prepare for James Madison.
- WDEL says Blue Hens’ coach Dave Brock expects pressure from JMU.
- Delaware’s offense is looking for consistency, adds Delaware State News.
- Saturday’s game features several storylines, notes The Breeze.
- The Richmond Times-Dispatch reports JMU coach Everett Withers will be more involved with defense.
Rhode Island at Central Connecticut St., 4 p.m.
- Rhody will be without RB Markey Clarke for the rest of the season, writes Rhody Rampage.
- Rhody Rampage takes stock of the team following last Saturday’s loss.
William & Mary at Stony Brook, 6 p.m.
- William & Mary QB Steve Cluley is progressing well, writes The Daily Press.
- WYDaily.com notes that the Tribe continue to climb in the national rankings.
- Stony Brook is looking to bounce back in its league opener, notes The Statesman.
- The Statesman adds that SBU has played well on homecoming in recent years.
- The Statesman looks at four key questions for Stony Brook heading into league play.
Dartmouth at New Hampshire, 6 p.m.
- The Concord Monitor writes that UNH has been forced to use a backup plan at QB.
- QB’s Andy Vailas’ indicative of New Hampshire’s depth, adds Seacoast Online.
- Boxscore previews Saturday’s matchup.
Columbia at UAlbany, 6 p.m. (TWC SportsChannel)
- The Times Union writes that UAlbany is off to its best start since 2001.
- WR Josh Gontarek has been a pleasant surprise for the Great Danes, notes The Times Union.
Elon at Coastal Carolina, 7 p.m. (ASN)
- The Pendulum notes that Rich Skrosky’s first win at Elon was a foundation builder.
- Austin Sowell is getting used to play center, notes The Times-News.
Maine at Towson, 7 p.m. (CSN, CAA.tv)
- There’s life in the Towson locker room, writes The Baltimore Sun.
- Injuries have forced an ex-linebacker into the Tigers’ fullback role, reports the Baltimore Sun.
- The Baltimore Sun adds that Ambrose is concerned about Towson’s third-down offense.
- Towson will face a struggling Maine offense, notes The Baltimore Sun.
- Maine is looking to get going offensively in league play, writes The Portland Press Herald.
- The Bangor Daily News reports that Maine’s QB position remains in competition.
- CAA Football Rewind - Sept. 23
- #CAAFB Closeup - Stony Brook's Tyrice Beverette
- #CAAFB Going Deep: The Making of a Comeback
- #CAAFB Closeup - Towson's Will Hayes
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 4 Preview
- Towson's O'Neill Receives National Honor
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Top 25 Polls
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Weekly Awards - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Rewind - Sept. 16