Sep 30, 2014, 1:56 PM EST
Mike Adams, Colts S
Adams recorded his first two interceptions of the season in the Colts’ 41-17 victory over Tennessee, returning them for a total of 14 yards. He also defended three passes in the contest – upping his total to five on the season.
Joe Flacco, Ravens QB
Flacco turned in his best performance of the year in Baltimore’s 38-10 win against Carolina, finishing 22-of-31 for 327 yards and a season-high three touchdowns. Flacco’s 137.4 quarterback rating in the game was also his best of the season.
Paul Worrilow, Falcons LB
Worrilow posted a team-high nine tackles in Atlanta’s loss at Minnesota, upping his season total to 44, which ranks second in the league.
Jermon Bushrod, Bears OL
Bushrod contributed to a strong offensive line effort from Chicago in its loss to Green Bay on Sunday. The Bears ran for 235 yards – averaging 5.7 yards-per-carry – and quarterback Jay Cutler was sacked just once.
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls
- JMU Falls 17-13 To NDSU In FCS Title Game
- Friday in Frisco
- JMU FCSChampionship - Thursday Update
- Ankrah Chosen FCS ADA Defensive Player Of The Year
- This Week In CAA Football - National Championship
- National Early Signing Day