Sep 30, 2014, 1:56 PM EST
Mike Adams, Colts S
Adams recorded his first two interceptions of the season in the Colts’ 41-17 victory over Tennessee, returning them for a total of 14 yards. He also defended three passes in the contest – upping his total to five on the season.
Joe Flacco, Ravens QB
Flacco turned in his best performance of the year in Baltimore’s 38-10 win against Carolina, finishing 22-of-31 for 327 yards and a season-high three touchdowns. Flacco’s 137.4 quarterback rating in the game was also his best of the season.
Paul Worrilow, Falcons LB
Worrilow posted a team-high nine tackles in Atlanta’s loss at Minnesota, upping his season total to 44, which ranks second in the league.
Jermon Bushrod, Bears OL
Bushrod contributed to a strong offensive line effort from Chicago in its loss to Green Bay on Sunday. The Bears ran for 235 yards – averaging 5.7 yards-per-carry – and quarterback Jay Cutler was sacked just once.
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Dec. 11
- New Hampshire Falls At South Dakota State
- Ratke Kicks JMU Past Weber State, 31-28
- This Week In CAA Football - Playoff Quarterfinals
- JMU's Ankrah Among Final Three For Buchanan Award
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Dec. 4
- Defense Leads JMU, UNH Into FCS Quarterfinals
- This Week In CAA Football - Playoff Preview #2
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Nov. 27
- Stony Brook, UNH Advance In FCS Playoffs