Oct 7, 2014, 4:02 PM EST
Mike Adams, Colts S
Adams posted four tackles in the Colts’ win over Baltimore and helped hold Ravens’ quarterback Joe Flacco without a touchdown for the first time this season. Adams’ 19 tackles in 2014 rank third on the team.
Marcus Burley, Seahawks DB
Playing in front of a national Monday Night Football audience, Burley collected four tackles and one pass defended as Seattle beat Washington, 27-17.
Joe Flacco, Ravens QB
Flacco was held out of the endzone for the first time this season against Indianapolis, but still managed 235 yards on 22-of-38 passing. He currently ranks 10th in the NFL with 1,290 passing yards in 2014.
Paul Worrilow, Falcons LB
Worrilow continued his productive season on Sunday, finishing with 14 tackles in the Falcons’ loss to the Giants. His 58 tackles this season are second most in the league.
Terrance West, Browns RB
West returned from a bye week to post 31 yards on seven carries, helping Cleveland complete an historic comeback victory over Tennessee. Though West’s carries have slipped in recent weeks, he continues to lead all rookies with 235 rushing yards.
Jermon Bushrod, Bears OL
Bushrod’s performance on the offensive line guided the Bears to 85 team rushing yards, while quarterback Jay Cutler threw for 289 yards in a loss to Carolina.
William & Mary
Sean Lissemore, Chargers DT
Lissemore contributed to San Diego’s dominant defensive effort against the Jets, posting his first sack of the season. The Chargers limited New York to just 151 yards of total offense.
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Nov. 20
- CAA Football Weekly Awards - Nov. 20
- Four CAAFB Teams Receive FCS Playoff Berths
- CAA Football Rewind - Nov. 18
- CAAFB Has Seven On Academic All-District Team
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 12 Preview
- Four CAAFB Teams Among Top 16 In FCS Polls
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Nov. 13
- CAA Football Weekly Awards - Nov. 13
- CAA Football Rewind - Nov. 11