Oct 10, 2014, 10:16 AM EDT
Towson at James Madison, 12:30 p.m. (Comcast SportsNet/CAA.tv)
- The Baltimore Sun calls Saturday’s game at JMU a must-win for Towson.
- Towson QB Connor Frazier is looking to cut down on mistakes, writes The Baltimore Sun.
- The Breeze takes stock of JMU at the midway point.
Rhode Island at Villanova, 1 p.m.
- The South County Independent notes former Rhody coach Joe Trainer will be facing is old team as a member of the Nova staff.
- Rhody faces a tough test at Villanova, says Rhody Rampage.
- Nova will not overlook Rhode Island, notes CBS Philly.
- VU Hoops reports that Villanova is dealing with multiple injuries.
Richmond at UAlbany, 3:30 p.m.
- Richmond’s receivers are providing unseen contributions, notes The Richmond Times-Dispatch.
- NBC 12 notes that UR is preparing for a much-improved UAlbany team.
William & Mary at New Hampshire, 3:30 p.m. (NBCSN)
- UNH is preparing for a critical midseason showdown against the Tribe, writes The Concord Monitor.
- William & Mary is opening the heart of its schedule, adds The Daily Press.
- The Sports Network has named UNH vs. William & Mary as its game of the week.
Elon at Delaware, 3:30 p.m.
- Delaware will be looking to rebound from a tough loss, says Delaware State News.
- The News Journal notes that the UD offense is looking to get going.
- CBS Philly writes that the Blue Hens are hoping for a strong bounce-back effort against Elon.
- Elon RB Thuc Phan is making the most of his opportunities, adds The Burlington Times News.
Maine at Stony Brook, 7 p.m. (ASN/CAA.tv)
- The Press Herald writes that Maine is hoping to finish games stronger.
- Stony Brook is looking to back up last week’s win over Towson, adds The Statesman.
- Mack, Messer Added To National Award Watch Lists
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 8 Preview
- CAAFB Has Six Ranked Teams In Latest Top 25 Poll
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Oct. 16
- CAA Football Weekly Awards - Oct. 16
- CAA Football Rewind - Oct. 14
- Getting Ready For College GameDay
- #CAAFB Going Deep: Like Father, Like Son
- #CAAFB Closeup - James Madison's Bryan Schor
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 7 Preview