Oct 14, 2014, 3:55 PM EDT
Marcus Burley, Seahawks DB
Burley recorded a season-high eight tackles – including six solos – for the Seahawks in Sunday’s loss to Dallas. He now has 22 stops on the season for the defending Super Bowl champions.
Joe Flacco, Ravens QB
It was a record-setting Sunday for Flacco against Tampa Bay, as he tallied five touchdowns in the first 16:03 of the game – becoming the quickest player to five scores since the NFL-AFL merger. Flacco finished 21-of-29 for 306 yards in the victory, and his 1,596 yards this season are sixth-most in the league.
Paul Worrilow, Falcons LB
Worrilow posted six more tackles on Sunday in the Falcons’ loss to Chicago. He ranks third in the NFL this season with 64 stops.
Corey Graham, Bills CB
Graham finished with eight tackles in Buffalo’s loss to New England on Sunday, his second-highest tackle total of the season. He has 28 tackles so far in 2014 – tied for fifth-most of any Bills player.
Jermon Bushrod, Bears OL
Chicago got a big win at Atlanta on Sunday, with Bushrod anchoring a Bears offensive line that helped produce 110 team rushing yards along with 381 passing yards from quarterback Jay Cutler.
- Elon's Cheek Named National Freshman Of The Week
- Record-Tying Seven CAA Teams In Top 25 Poll
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Oct. 23
- CAA Football Weekly Awards - Oct. 23
- CAA Football Rewind - Oct. 21
- Mack, Messer Added To National Award Watch Lists
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 8 Preview
- CAAFB Has Six Ranked Teams In Latest Top 25 Poll
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Oct. 16
- CAA Football Weekly Awards - Oct. 16