Oct 17, 2014, 10:32 AM EST
UAlbany at Maine, 12:30 p.m. (Fox College Sports Pacific)
- Maine is still harboring hope, writes The Portland Press Herald.
- Bangor Dailey News notes an injury at QB could hamper the Maine offense.
Towson at Delaware, 12:30 p.m. (Comcast SportsNet)
- Towson is experience growing pains, notes Pressbox Online.
- The Baltimore Sun also writes that Towson is dealing with injuries.
- Towson is seeking to avenge last season’s comeback by UD, adds The News Journal.
- Delaware State News notes that the Hens offensive line is learning on the fly.
Stony Brook at Elon, 1:30 p.m.
- The Statesman writes that Stony Brook will be looking for its third-straight win against Elon.
- SBU’s defense has mojo, adds Newsday.
- The Pendulum wonders if Elon is facing Stony Brook at the wrong time.
- Elon is looking for big things from Tre Lennon, adds The Burlington Times News.
Rhode Island at Richmond, 3:30 p.m. (ASN)
- Rhody’s schedule isn’t getting any easier with trip to Richmond, writes Rhody Rampage.
Villanova at William & Mary, 3:30 p.m.
- W&M is prepping for a potent Villanova offense, notes The Daily Press.
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls
- JMU Falls 17-13 To NDSU In FCS Title Game
- Friday in Frisco
- JMU FCSChampionship - Thursday Update
- Ankrah Chosen FCS ADA Defensive Player Of The Year
- This Week In CAA Football - National Championship
- National Early Signing Day
- Five CAAFB Players On AFCA All-America Squad
- This Week In CAA Football - Going Back To Frisco