Oct 17, 2014, 10:32 AM EDT
UAlbany at Maine, 12:30 p.m. (Fox College Sports Pacific)
- Maine is still harboring hope, writes The Portland Press Herald.
- Bangor Dailey News notes an injury at QB could hamper the Maine offense.
Towson at Delaware, 12:30 p.m. (Comcast SportsNet)
- Towson is experience growing pains, notes Pressbox Online.
- The Baltimore Sun also writes that Towson is dealing with injuries.
- Towson is seeking to avenge last season’s comeback by UD, adds The News Journal.
- Delaware State News notes that the Hens offensive line is learning on the fly.
Stony Brook at Elon, 1:30 p.m.
- The Statesman writes that Stony Brook will be looking for its third-straight win against Elon.
- SBU’s defense has mojo, adds Newsday.
- The Pendulum wonders if Elon is facing Stony Brook at the wrong time.
- Elon is looking for big things from Tre Lennon, adds The Burlington Times News.
Rhode Island at Richmond, 3:30 p.m. (ASN)
- Rhody’s schedule isn’t getting any easier with trip to Richmond, writes Rhody Rampage.
Villanova at William & Mary, 3:30 p.m.
- W&M is prepping for a potent Villanova offense, notes The Daily Press.
- CAA Football Rewind - Sept. 23
- #CAAFB Closeup - Stony Brook's Tyrice Beverette
- #CAAFB Going Deep: The Making of a Comeback
- #CAAFB Closeup - Towson's Will Hayes
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 4 Preview
- Towson's O'Neill Receives National Honor
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Top 25 Polls
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Weekly Awards - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Rewind - Sept. 16