Oct 24, 2014, 11:46 AM EDT
James Madison at Charlotte, noon
- LB Sage Harold is emerging as a force for JMU, writes the Richmond Times-Dispatch
Maine at Rhode Island, noon (ASN)
- The Portland Press Herald notes that Maine has gotten a lift from its running game.
- Maine is still seeking answers on offense, adds The Bangor Daily News.
- Rhody Rampage writes that the Rams are desperate for a strong performance at home.
Delaware at William & Mary, 12:30 p.m. (Comcast SportsNet/CAA.tv)
- CBS Philly previews Delaware’s trip to William & Mary.
- Setbacks have strengthened UD’s Laith Wallschleger’s desire to play, adds Delaware Online.
- The Daily Press says William & Mary is prepping for a typical Delaware offense.
Stony Brook at New Hampshire, 3 p.m.
- The Statesman writes that Stony Brook is looking to shut down the high-powered UNH offense.
- New Hampshire is seeking to maintain its momentum, notes Seacoast Online.
Richmond at Elon, 3 p.m.
- Richmond and Elon have a history of playing in sloppy conditions, writes The Richmond Times-Dispatch.
- The Richmond Times-Dispatch adds that UR’s QB injuries have increased opportunities for freshman Porter Abell.
- Elon LB Jonathan Spain is maturing despite losses, notes The Burlington Times-News.
Morgan St. at Villanova, 3:30 p.m.
- CBS Philly provides a preview of Nova’s matchup with Morgan State.
- Villanova is playing an unusual midseason non-league game, notes The Baltimore Sun.
Colgate at UAlbany, 3:30 p.m. (TWC SportsChannel)
- CAA Football Kicks Off 2018 Season With Media Day On July 24
- 13 Players, 6 Teams Receive HERO Sports Preseason Recognition
- Nation's-Best Six CAA Football Teams Ranked In Athlon Top 25 Poll
- Three CAA Football Players Selected In 2018 NFL Draft
- Nine CAAFB Players Named To Hampshire Honor Society
- Reisert Named CAAFB Scholar-Athlete Of The Year
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls