Oct 28, 2014, 4:45 PM EST
Mike Adams, Colts S
Adams matched a season high with 11 tackles on Sunday in the Colts’ loss to Pittsburgh, including eight solo stops. The 11 tackles were the second-most by any Indianapolis player in the game.
Marcus Burley, Seahawks DB
Burley came up big for the Seahawks in a defensive struggle at Carolina, posting three tackles along with an interception and one pass defended in the victory. The pick was his first of the season.
Joe Flacco, Ravens QB
Flacco went 17-of-34 for 195 yards and two picks in the Ravens’ loss at Cincinnati. His 279 attempts this season rank ninth in the league.
Paul Worrilow, Falcons LB
Worrilow’s tackle numbers dropped in week nine, as he recorded just four. He did, however, force a fumble in Atlanta’s loss to Detroit in London. He’s currently third in the NFL with 78 tackles on the season.
Corey Graham, Bills CB
Buffalo defeated the Jets on Sunday, with Graham contributing seven tackles. He was also a major factor in the Bills limiting New York quarterbacks to a combined 158 yards passing and a 45.5-percent completion percentage.
Jermon Bushrod, Bears OL
Despite Chicago’s loss to New England, Bushrod helped the Bears’ Matt Forte rush for 114 yards on just 19 carries – averaging 6.0 yards-per-attempt. Overall, Chicago ran 26 times for 153 yards as a team.
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Dec. 11
- New Hampshire Falls At South Dakota State
- Ratke Kicks JMU Past Weber State, 31-28
- This Week In CAA Football - Playoff Quarterfinals
- JMU's Ankrah Among Final Three For Buchanan Award
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Dec. 4
- Defense Leads JMU, UNH Into FCS Quarterfinals
- This Week In CAA Football - Playoff Preview #2
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Nov. 27
- Stony Brook, UNH Advance In FCS Playoffs