Oct 28, 2014, 4:45 PM EST
Mike Adams, Colts S
Adams matched a season high with 11 tackles on Sunday in the Colts’ loss to Pittsburgh, including eight solo stops. The 11 tackles were the second-most by any Indianapolis player in the game.
Marcus Burley, Seahawks DB
Burley came up big for the Seahawks in a defensive struggle at Carolina, posting three tackles along with an interception and one pass defended in the victory. The pick was his first of the season.
Joe Flacco, Ravens QB
Flacco went 17-of-34 for 195 yards and two picks in the Ravens’ loss at Cincinnati. His 279 attempts this season rank ninth in the league.
Paul Worrilow, Falcons LB
Worrilow’s tackle numbers dropped in week nine, as he recorded just four. He did, however, force a fumble in Atlanta’s loss to Detroit in London. He’s currently third in the NFL with 78 tackles on the season.
Corey Graham, Bills CB
Buffalo defeated the Jets on Sunday, with Graham contributing seven tackles. He was also a major factor in the Bills limiting New York quarterbacks to a combined 158 yards passing and a 45.5-percent completion percentage.
Jermon Bushrod, Bears OL
Despite Chicago’s loss to New England, Bushrod helped the Bears’ Matt Forte rush for 114 yards on just 19 carries – averaging 6.0 yards-per-attempt. Overall, Chicago ran 26 times for 153 yards as a team.
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls
- JMU Falls 17-13 To NDSU In FCS Title Game
- Friday in Frisco
- JMU FCSChampionship - Thursday Update
- Ankrah Chosen FCS ADA Defensive Player Of The Year
- This Week In CAA Football - National Championship
- National Early Signing Day