Oct 28, 2014, 9:05 AM EDT
CAA Football is home to some of the most passionate fanbases in all of the FCS. On Saturday, Nov. 1, those voices will be amplified like never before through a gameday takeover of the league’s Twitter account.
Starting with the opening kick of week 10 through the final game’s last seconds, CAA Football on Twitter (@CAAFootball) will transform into a hub of user-generated content from fans across the conference. Gameday posts will share insights, photos and other unique perspectives from the lifeblood of CAA Football – the fans.
In short, CAA Football fans will be responsible for telling the story of week 10.
Joining the conversation during CAA Football’s fan Twitter takeover will be quite easy: simply mark tweets with the hashtag #CAAFB, then sit back and watch as they’re pushed from the @CAAFootball account.
The takeover will only be as engaging as the content being produced – so tweet early, tweet often, and join fellow die-hard fans from across CAA Football in telling the story of the conference we love.
- Elon's Cheek Named National Freshman Of The Week
- Record-Tying Seven CAA Teams In Top 25 Poll
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Oct. 23
- CAA Football Weekly Awards - Oct. 23
- CAA Football Rewind - Oct. 21
- Mack, Messer Added To National Award Watch Lists
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 8 Preview
- CAAFB Has Six Ranked Teams In Latest Top 25 Poll
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Oct. 16
- CAA Football Weekly Awards - Oct. 16