Oct 28, 2014, 9:05 AM EDT
CAA Football is home to some of the most passionate fanbases in all of the FCS. On Saturday, Nov. 1, those voices will be amplified like never before through a gameday takeover of the league’s Twitter account.
Starting with the opening kick of week 10 through the final game’s last seconds, CAA Football on Twitter (@CAAFootball) will transform into a hub of user-generated content from fans across the conference. Gameday posts will share insights, photos and other unique perspectives from the lifeblood of CAA Football – the fans.
In short, CAA Football fans will be responsible for telling the story of week 10.
Joining the conversation during CAA Football’s fan Twitter takeover will be quite easy: simply mark tweets with the hashtag #CAAFB, then sit back and watch as they’re pushed from the @CAAFootball account.
The takeover will only be as engaging as the content being produced – so tweet early, tweet often, and join fellow die-hard fans from across CAA Football in telling the story of the conference we love.
- 13 Players, 6 Teams Receive HERO Sports Preseason Recognition
- Nation's-Best Six CAA Football Teams Ranked In Athlon Top 25 Poll
- Three CAA Football Players Selected In 2018 NFL Draft
- Nine CAAFB Players Named To Hampshire Honor Society
- Reisert Named CAAFB Scholar-Athlete Of The Year
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls
- JMU Falls 17-13 To NDSU In FCS Title Game