Oct 28, 2014, 9:05 AM EDT
CAA Football is home to some of the most passionate fanbases in all of the FCS. On Saturday, Nov. 1, those voices will be amplified like never before through a gameday takeover of the league’s Twitter account.
Starting with the opening kick of week 10 through the final game’s last seconds, CAA Football on Twitter (@CAAFootball) will transform into a hub of user-generated content from fans across the conference. Gameday posts will share insights, photos and other unique perspectives from the lifeblood of CAA Football – the fans.
In short, CAA Football fans will be responsible for telling the story of week 10.
Joining the conversation during CAA Football’s fan Twitter takeover will be quite easy: simply mark tweets with the hashtag #CAAFB, then sit back and watch as they’re pushed from the @CAAFootball account.
The takeover will only be as engaging as the content being produced – so tweet early, tweet often, and join fellow die-hard fans from across CAA Football in telling the story of the conference we love.
- Ryder, Shorey Named Student-Athletes Of The Year
- CAA Football Announces Academic All-Conference Team
- National Signing Day Central
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Finale
- Houston Named AFCA FCS National Coach Of The Year
- #1 JMU Leads Four CAAFB Teams In Final Polls
- JMU Captures FCS National Championship
- This Week In CAA Football - Countdown To Kickoff
- This Week In CAA Football - Frisco Media Day
- This Week In CAA Football - National Championship