Nov 4, 2014, 3:52 PM EDT
Mike Adams, Colts S
Adams turned in a strong performance for the Colts in their Monday Night Football win over the Giants, posing a team-high nine tackles. He now has 44 stops on the season.
Joe Flacco, Ravens QB
Flacco completed 30 of 45 passes for 303 yards, a pair of scores and one interception in Baltimore’s loss to the Steelers, finishing with a 91.2 QB rating. Flacco currently ranks fifth in the NFL with 324 attempts and sixth with 2,352 yards.
Zach Kerr, Colts DT
Kerr picked up his third sack of the season on Monday for the Colts. He also forced a Giants fumble – his first of the season – and finished with three tackles.
Arthur Moats, Steelers LB
Pittsburg handled the Ravens on Sunday, with Moats contributing three tackles, a sack and a forced fumble. He now has 14 tackles and two sacks on the season, and the forced fumble was his first of 2014.
Terrance West, Browns RB
After a couple of down weeks, West again made his presence felt on Sunday in the Browns’ victory over Tampa Bay. The rookie finished with 48 yards on 15 carries, and hauled in a two-yard touchdown on his only catch of the game – marking his first receiving touchdown of the season.
- Towson's O'Neill Receives National Honor
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Top 25 Polls
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Weekly Awards - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Rewind - Sept. 16
- #CAAFB Closeup - Elon's Warren Messer
- #CAAFB Going Deep: Walking School Bus
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 3 Preview
- Four CAAFB Teams In Top 10 Of FCS National Poll
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Sept. 11