Nov 7, 2014, 10:57 AM EST
New Hampshire at Rhode Island, 12:30 p.m.
- Rhode Island is hoping to hang with a tough UNH squad, writes Rhody Rampage.
- The Union Leader reports that Sean Goldrich could return for New Hampshire on Saturday.
Richmond at Maine, 12:30 p.m. (Fox College Sports)
- The Richmond Times-Dispatch features the Spiders’ Gary Wortham.
- UR QB Michael Strauss could return this season, notes the Times-Dispatch.
- Safety Darius Hart has climbed to the top of Maine’s depth chart, writes The Portland Press Herald.
James Madison at Stony Brook, 1 p.m.
- JMU is not looking ahead to the playoffs, says The Richmond Times-Dispatch.
- Newsday writes that Stony Brook is looking to end its trend of near misses.
- Stony Brook is hoping to contain a streaking JMU team, adds The Stony Brook Statesman.
Elon at William & Mary, 3:30 p.m. (Comcast SportsNet/CAA.tv)
- Elon DE Alexander Dawson is excelling despite playing with a cast on his arm, writes The Burlington Times News.
- William & Mary kicker John Carpenter is halting his senior season for a life-saving cause, reports WTVR.
Delaware at UAlbany, 3:30 p.m.
- The News Journal writes that UD needs better ball security against UAlbany.
- Delaware will face a big test at UAlbany, adds CBS Philly.
- The Times Union says that Great Danes coach Greg Gattuso is excited for the future.
Towson at Villanova, 7 p.m. (ASN/CAA.tv)
- Towson has an opportunity to make a statement against Villanova, writes The Baltimore Sun.
- Baltimore Pressbox notes that Towson’s Darius Victor is moving up the school’s rushing list.
- The Philadelphia Inquirer notes that Nova QB John Robertson continues to carry his team.
- Villanova is looking to get back on track after a loss, adds VU Hoops.
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Dec. 11
- New Hampshire Falls At South Dakota State
- Ratke Kicks JMU Past Weber State, 31-28
- This Week In CAA Football - Playoff Quarterfinals
- JMU's Ankrah Among Final Three For Buchanan Award
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Dec. 4
- Defense Leads JMU, UNH Into FCS Quarterfinals
- This Week In CAA Football - Playoff Preview #2
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Nov. 27
- Stony Brook, UNH Advance In FCS Playoffs