Nov 11, 2014, 4:02 PM EST
Joe Flacco, Ravens QB
Flacco was highly efficient on Sunday in Baltimore’s 21-7 win over Tennessee, completing 16-of-27 passes for 169 yards, one touchdown and no interceptions. Sunday marked his sixth game this season with a QB rating of over 89.
Paul Worrilow, Falcons LB
Worrilow posted 10 tackles – including eight solos – in Atlanta’s road win at Tampa Bay, marking his fifth double-digit tackle performance of the season. Worrilow currently ranks fifth in the NFL with 88 tackles.
Arthur Moats, Steelers LB
Moats had a season-high four tackles on Sunday in Pittsburgh’s loss to the Jets, including one tackle-for-loss for five yards.
Terrance West, Browns RB
West had his best game since week one on Sunday, rushing 26 times for 94 yards and a score in the Browns’ dominant victory at Cincinnati. The 26 carries were a season high, and the touchdown was his fourth overall in 2014.
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Dec. 11
- New Hampshire Falls At South Dakota State
- Ratke Kicks JMU Past Weber State, 31-28
- This Week In CAA Football - Playoff Quarterfinals
- JMU's Ankrah Among Final Three For Buchanan Award
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Dec. 4
- Defense Leads JMU, UNH Into FCS Quarterfinals
- This Week In CAA Football - Playoff Preview #2
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Nov. 27
- Stony Brook, UNH Advance In FCS Playoffs