Nov 11, 2014, 4:02 PM EDT
Joe Flacco, Ravens QB
Flacco was highly efficient on Sunday in Baltimore’s 21-7 win over Tennessee, completing 16-of-27 passes for 169 yards, one touchdown and no interceptions. Sunday marked his sixth game this season with a QB rating of over 89.
Paul Worrilow, Falcons LB
Worrilow posted 10 tackles – including eight solos – in Atlanta’s road win at Tampa Bay, marking his fifth double-digit tackle performance of the season. Worrilow currently ranks fifth in the NFL with 88 tackles.
Arthur Moats, Steelers LB
Moats had a season-high four tackles on Sunday in Pittsburgh’s loss to the Jets, including one tackle-for-loss for five yards.
Terrance West, Browns RB
West had his best game since week one on Sunday, rushing 26 times for 94 yards and a score in the Browns’ dominant victory at Cincinnati. The 26 carries were a season high, and the touchdown was his fourth overall in 2014.
- Ryder, Shorey Named Student-Athletes Of The Year
- CAA Football Announces Academic All-Conference Team
- National Signing Day Central
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Finale
- Houston Named AFCA FCS National Coach Of The Year
- #1 JMU Leads Four CAAFB Teams In Final Polls
- JMU Captures FCS National Championship
- This Week In CAA Football - Countdown To Kickoff
- This Week In CAA Football - Frisco Media Day
- This Week In CAA Football - National Championship