Nov 14, 2014, 10:37 AM EDT
James Madison at Richmond, 12:30 p.m. (NBCSN)
- The Richmond Times-Dispatch says JMU is on the verge of a playoff berth.
- Playoff pictures for both JMU and Richmond are outlined by The Richmond Times-Dispatch.
- QB Michael Strauss is expected to be back for the Spiders, notes The Richmond Times-Dispatch.
Rhode Island at Stony Brook, 1 p.m.
- Rhody heads to Stony Brook looking for its first win, writes Rhode Rampage.
- The Stony Brook Statesman adds that the Seawolves hope to bounce back against Rhody.
Delaware at New Hampshire, 1 p.m.
- Delaware is excited to face the nation’s No. 1 team, writes The News Journal.
- CBS Philly reports on how UD is prepping for New Hampshire.
- UNH is proceeding with caution as No. 1, notes The Concord Monitor.
- The Union Leader says that UNH isn’t focused on the polls.
Maine at Elon, 3 p.m.
- The Portland Press Herald writes that Maine is hoping to continue momentum after its Richmond win.
- Elon RB Tracey Coppedge is coming off his best game of the season, notes The Burlington Times-News.
William & Mary at Towson, 3 p.m. (Comcast SportsNet/CAA.tv)
- W&M remains in the playoff chase, outlines The Richmond Times-Dispatch.
- The Daily Press adds that the Tribe are keeping their focus for final two games.
- Towson RB Darius Victor has lived up to expectations, writes The Baltimore Sun.
- The Baltimore Sun says that Towson still has a lot to play for.
UAlbany at Villanova, 7 p.m. (ASN/CAA.tv)
- UAlbany TE Brian Parker is catching the eye of NFL scouts, reports The Troy Record.
- VU Hoops notes that Villanova is getting healthier.
- CAA Football Rewind - Sept. 23
- #CAAFB Closeup - Stony Brook's Tyrice Beverette
- #CAAFB Going Deep: The Making of a Comeback
- #CAAFB Closeup - Towson's Will Hayes
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 4 Preview
- Towson's O'Neill Receives National Honor
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Top 25 Polls
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Weekly Awards - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Rewind - Sept. 16