Dec 4, 2014, 1:34 PM EDT
Mike Adams, Colts S
Adams posted six tackles and one pass defended on Sunday in the Colts’ victory over Washington. The six tackles upped his season total to 66 – third most on the Indianapolis team.
Joe Flacco, Ravens QB
Flacco finished 19-of-31 passing for 225 yards and two touchdowns as Baltimore fell to San Diego on Sunday. He also avoided throwing an interception for the third-straight game. Flacco has 2,989 yards and 20 touchdowns this season.
Paul Worrilow, Falcons LB
Worrilow continued his impressive season for the Falcons on Sunday, recording eight tackles in a win over the Cardinals. Worrilow now ranks fourth in the NFL with 111 tackles in 2014.
Kerry Wynn, Giants DL
Wynn made his NFL debut for the Giants on Sunday at Jacksonville, posting three tackles – including half a sack – in a one-point New York loss. Wynn was signed by the Giants as an undrafted rookie free agent.
Terrance West, Browns RB
West rushed seven times for 32 yards in Cleveland’s loss at Buffalo on Sunday, averaging 4.6 yards-per-carry. He also caught one pass for four yards. West now has 133 carries for 502 yards in his rookie season.
William & Mary
Jonathan Grimes, Texans RB
Grimes got involved in the Texans’ running game on Sunday, finishing with five carries for 13 yards in a comfortable win over the Titans. Grimes has 20 carries over his last three games after seeing little duty earlier in the season.
Sean Lissemore, Chargers DL
Lissemore recorded a season-high six tackles in San Diego’s road win over Baltimore on Sunday. He now has 20 tackles this year – nine of which have come in his past two outings.
- 13 Players, 6 Teams Receive HERO Sports Preseason Recognition
- Nation's-Best Six CAA Football Teams Ranked In Athlon Top 25 Poll
- Three CAA Football Players Selected In 2018 NFL Draft
- Nine CAAFB Players Named To Hampshire Honor Society
- Reisert Named CAAFB Scholar-Athlete Of The Year
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls
- JMU Falls 17-13 To NDSU In FCS Title Game