Dec 9, 2014, 3:43 PM EDT
Mike Adams, Colts S
Adams came up big for the Colts in their one-point win over Cleveland, posting four tackles, an interception and a pass defended. The interception was his fifth this season – the most by any Colts player.
Marcus Burley, Seahawks DB
Burley finished with three tackles and a sack on Sunday as the Seahawks held Philadelphia’s potent offense in check. The sack was his first of the season, and the three tackles upped his 2014 total to 34.
Joe Flacco, Ravens QB
Flacco helped keep Baltimore in the thick of the AFC playoff race by throwing for 269 yards and a pair of scores on Sunday at Miami. Flacco connected on 25-of-33 passes, setting a season high with a completion percentage of 75.8-percent.
Paul Worrilow, Falcons LB
Worrilow finished with five tackles for the Falcons in their Monday Night Football loss to Green Bay. He also posted a pair of tackles-for-loss and added a pass defended. Worrilow now ranks fifth in the NFL with 116 tackles this season.
Arthur Moats, Steelers LB
Moats had a huge game for Pittsburg on Sunday, recording four tackles, two sacks and a forced fumble in the Steelers’ impressive road win at Cincinnati. Moats’ performance marked his first multi-sack game of the season, while the forced fumble was his second of the year.
Corey Graham, Bills CB
Graham recorded his second interception of the season on Sunday in the Bills’ close loss to the Broncos. Overall, he finished with five tackles and one pass defended, and returned the interception 30 yards before being stopped.
Terrance West, Browns RB
West had 15 carries for 54 yards in Cleveland’s loss to the Colts on Sunday, leading the Browns in both categories. He now has 148 attempts for 556 yards on the season.
- 13 Players, 6 Teams Receive HERO Sports Preseason Recognition
- Nation's-Best Six CAA Football Teams Ranked In Athlon Top 25 Poll
- Three CAA Football Players Selected In 2018 NFL Draft
- Nine CAAFB Players Named To Hampshire Honor Society
- Reisert Named CAAFB Scholar-Athlete Of The Year
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls
- JMU Falls 17-13 To NDSU In FCS Title Game