Feb 9, 2015, 9:29 AM EDT
INDIANAPOLIS – Five players who completed their CAA Football careers in 2014 have earned invitations to this month’s 2015 NFL Scouting Combine.
The Combine will take place Feb. 17-23 at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis. Extensive coverage of the event can be seen daily on NFL Network.
Those receiving invitations from CAA Football were Delaware tight end Nick Boyle, James Madison safety Dean Marlowe, William & Mary receiver Tre McBride, Towson cornerback Tye Smith and Towson defensive lineman Ryan Delaire.
All five players were members of the 2014 All-CAA Football First Team, and Smith and Delaire were each selected to multiple All-America lists as well.
The Combine is the top talent showcase prior to the NFL Draft. Players will take part in both physical and mental tests in front of scouts, coaches and general managers from every league franchise.
On-field workouts are set to begin on Feb. 20 for specialists, offensive linemen and tight ends. Quarterbacks, running backs and receivers will take the field on Feb. 21, followed the next day by defensive linemen and linebackers. On-field workouts will then conclude on Feb. 23 with defensive backs.
A complete list of Combine invitations can be found here.
- 13 Players, 6 Teams Receive HERO Sports Preseason Recognition
- Nation's-Best Six CAA Football Teams Ranked In Athlon Top 25 Poll
- Three CAA Football Players Selected In 2018 NFL Draft
- Nine CAAFB Players Named To Hampshire Honor Society
- Reisert Named CAAFB Scholar-Athlete Of The Year
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls
- JMU Falls 17-13 To NDSU In FCS Title Game