Feb 9, 2015, 9:29 AM EDT
INDIANAPOLIS – Five players who completed their CAA Football careers in 2014 have earned invitations to this month’s 2015 NFL Scouting Combine.
The Combine will take place Feb. 17-23 at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis. Extensive coverage of the event can be seen daily on NFL Network.
Those receiving invitations from CAA Football were Delaware tight end Nick Boyle, James Madison safety Dean Marlowe, William & Mary receiver Tre McBride, Towson cornerback Tye Smith and Towson defensive lineman Ryan Delaire.
All five players were members of the 2014 All-CAA Football First Team, and Smith and Delaire were each selected to multiple All-America lists as well.
The Combine is the top talent showcase prior to the NFL Draft. Players will take part in both physical and mental tests in front of scouts, coaches and general managers from every league franchise.
On-field workouts are set to begin on Feb. 20 for specialists, offensive linemen and tight ends. Quarterbacks, running backs and receivers will take the field on Feb. 21, followed the next day by defensive linemen and linebackers. On-field workouts will then conclude on Feb. 23 with defensive backs.
A complete list of Combine invitations can be found here.
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 4 Preview
- Towson's O'Neill Receives National Honor
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Top 25 Polls
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Weekly Awards - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Rewind - Sept. 16
- #CAAFB Closeup - Elon's Warren Messer
- #CAAFB Going Deep: Walking School Bus
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 3 Preview
- Four CAAFB Teams In Top 10 Of FCS National Poll