Jul 30, 2015, 3:50 PM EST
Former Stony Brook wide receiver Adrian Coxson recently chronicled his journey to the NFL in ‘The Players’ Tribune’ – the new first-person media venture for athletes founded by Derek Jeter.
In the article, Coxson recalls the difficulties of his upbringing, the loss of his father, his college football experience and, most recently, his efforts to catch on with the Green Bay Packers.
“Everyone’s road to the NFL is different. Some go in a straight line – shine at a D-I college, get drafted, show out in training camp and make the team – and some zig-zag their way to into an opportunity.”
To read Coxson’s piece, click here to access The Players’ Tribune.
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls
- JMU Falls 17-13 To NDSU In FCS Title Game
- Friday in Frisco
- JMU FCSChampionship - Thursday Update
- Ankrah Chosen FCS ADA Defensive Player Of The Year
- This Week In CAA Football - National Championship
- National Early Signing Day
- Five CAAFB Players On AFCA All-America Squad
- This Week In CAA Football - Going Back To Frisco