Sep 15, 2015, 3:25 PM EDT
Mike Adams, Colts S
Adams kicked off the season by posting four tackles in the Colts’ 27-14 loss at Buffalo on Sunday. Adams is coming off his first-career Pro Bowl appearance in 2014.
Paul Worrilow, Falcons LB
Worrilow led Atlanta with 13 tackles on Monday night as the Falcons held off the Eagles, 26-24. He is second in the NFL in tackles since 2013, behind only Carolina’s Luke Kuechly.
Earl Watford, Cardinals OL
Watford helped anchor the Arizona offensive line on Sunday as the Cardinals piled up 427 yards of total offense in a 31-19 win over New Orleans. Arizona quarterback Carson Palmer was not sacked en route to 307 yards and three scores in the contest.
Justin Rogers, Redskins CB
Rogers, now in his fourth year in the NFL, recorded four tackles in Washington’s loss to Miami on Sunday.
Jermon Bushrod, Bears OL
Behind Bushrod and the Chicago offensive line, running back Matt Forte rushed for 141 yards and the Bears piled up 189 yards on 33 carries as a team in a close loss to Green Bay on Sunday.
Playing his first game in Tennessee, West ran 13 times for 41 yards in the Titans’ impressive 42-14 win over Tampa.
William & Mary
Jonathan Grimes, Texans RB
Grimes contributed 28 rushing yards on six carries, along with one catch for two yards on Sunday in Houston’s loss to Kansas City.
- CAA Football Media Day To Kick Off 2017 Season
- Four CAAFB Players Named Preseason All-Americans
- CAA Football Announces 2017 Schedule
- Five CAAFB Teams Ranked In Athlon Preseason Poll
- VU's Kpassagnon, Seaton Chosen In NFL Draft
- Ryder, Shorey Named Student-Athletes Of The Year
- CAA Football Announces Academic All-Conference Team
- National Signing Day Central
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Finale
- Houston Named AFCA FCS National Coach Of The Year