Sep 15, 2015, 3:25 PM EDT
Mike Adams, Colts S
Adams kicked off the season by posting four tackles in the Colts’ 27-14 loss at Buffalo on Sunday. Adams is coming off his first-career Pro Bowl appearance in 2014.
Paul Worrilow, Falcons LB
Worrilow led Atlanta with 13 tackles on Monday night as the Falcons held off the Eagles, 26-24. He is second in the NFL in tackles since 2013, behind only Carolina’s Luke Kuechly.
Earl Watford, Cardinals OL
Watford helped anchor the Arizona offensive line on Sunday as the Cardinals piled up 427 yards of total offense in a 31-19 win over New Orleans. Arizona quarterback Carson Palmer was not sacked en route to 307 yards and three scores in the contest.
Justin Rogers, Redskins CB
Rogers, now in his fourth year in the NFL, recorded four tackles in Washington’s loss to Miami on Sunday.
Jermon Bushrod, Bears OL
Behind Bushrod and the Chicago offensive line, running back Matt Forte rushed for 141 yards and the Bears piled up 189 yards on 33 carries as a team in a close loss to Green Bay on Sunday.
Playing his first game in Tennessee, West ran 13 times for 41 yards in the Titans’ impressive 42-14 win over Tampa.
William & Mary
Jonathan Grimes, Texans RB
Grimes contributed 28 rushing yards on six carries, along with one catch for two yards on Sunday in Houston’s loss to Kansas City.
- 13 Players, 6 Teams Receive HERO Sports Preseason Recognition
- Nation's-Best Six CAA Football Teams Ranked In Athlon Top 25 Poll
- Three CAA Football Players Selected In 2018 NFL Draft
- Nine CAAFB Players Named To Hampshire Honor Society
- Reisert Named CAAFB Scholar-Athlete Of The Year
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls
- JMU Falls 17-13 To NDSU In FCS Title Game