Sep 22, 2015, 3:56 PM EDT
Mike Adams, Colts S
Adams was a bright spot for Indianapolis in a Monday night loss to the Jets, posting four tackles and interception. He’s recorded four tackles in each of Indy’s first two games this season.
Marcus Burley, Seahawks CB
Returning to the field for Seattle, Burley recorded seven tackles in the Seahawks’ 27-17 loss at Green Bay – which were the fourth-most of any Seattle defender.
Joe Flacco, Ravens QB
Flacco went to the air early and often in Baltimore’s 37-33 loss at Oakland. Flacco finished 32-of-45 for 384 yards, two touchdowns and an interception. He also avoided being sacked against the Raiders.
Arthur Moats, Steelers LB
Moats had three total tackles in the Steelers’ dominant win over San Francisco in week two, including his first sack of the season.
Earl Watford, Cardinals OL
Watford and the Cardinals offense had an other big game on Saturday, putting up 48 points in a road win at Chicago. Arizona quarterback Carson Palmer was not sacked en-route to four touchdowns and a 115.5 passer rating.
Mike DeVito, Chiefs DL
DeVito put up solid numbers in the Chiefs Thursday Night Football loss to Denver, posting three tackles and a sack for the KC defense.
Corey Graham, Bills S
Graham had a big game in the Bills’ 40-32 loss to New England, finishing with 10 tackles – seven of which were solos.
William & Mary
Jonathan Grimes, Texans FB
Grimes had a big impact in the passing game on Saturday, catching six passes for 40 yards in Houston’s 24-17 loss at Carolina. Grimes also had two carries for seven yards.
- CAA Football Media Day To Kick Off 2017 Season
- Four CAAFB Players Named Preseason All-Americans
- CAA Football Announces 2017 Schedule
- Five CAAFB Teams Ranked In Athlon Preseason Poll
- VU's Kpassagnon, Seaton Chosen In NFL Draft
- Ryder, Shorey Named Student-Athletes Of The Year
- CAA Football Announces Academic All-Conference Team
- National Signing Day Central
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Finale
- Houston Named AFCA FCS National Coach Of The Year