Sep 29, 2015, 4:03 PM EST
Mike Adams, Colts S
Adams had a solid game in the Colts’ 35-33 win at Tennessee, finishing with eight tackles. He now has 16 tackles this season – 13 of which are solos.
Nick Boyle, Ravens TE
Boyle recorded the first two catches of his NFL career on Sunday, finishing with 19 yards receiving in the Ravens’ loss to Cincinnati.
Joe Flacco, Ravens QB
Flacco had another big game in the Ravens’ narrow loss to the Bengals, completing 32-of-49 passes for 362 yards and two scores, and finishing with a passer rating of 92.4. Flacco’s 82 completions in 2015 are currently tied for second-most in the NFL.
Arthur Moats, Steelers LB
In a low-scoring battle with the Rams, Moats contributed two tackles and a sack to a strong Steelers defensive effort. He now has five tackles and 1.5 sacks on the season.
Earl Watford, Cardinals OL
Watford and the Cardinals kept rolling on Sunday, putting up 47 points in a dominant win over the 49ers. Arizona rushed for 139 yards as a team, while quarterback Carson Palmer posted 311 passing yards and was sacked only once.
Corey Graham, Bills S
Graham had another big game for Buffalo on Sunday, posting 12 tackles – including one tackle-for-loss – in the Bills’ 41-14 road win over Miami. Graham now has 23 tackles on the season.
Kerry Wynn, Giants DL
Wynn had his best game of the season on Thursday night, recording eight total tackles as the Giants beat Washington, 32-21. The performance upped Wynn’s season total to 14 tackles – nine of which are solos.
William & Mary
Jonathan Grimes, Texans RB
Grimes was a big part of Houston’s offensive gameplan on Sunday. He finished with six rushes for 19 yards, along with four catches for another 19 yards in the Texans’ 19-9 win over Tampa.
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Dec. 11
- New Hampshire Falls At South Dakota State
- Ratke Kicks JMU Past Weber State, 31-28
- This Week In CAA Football - Playoff Quarterfinals
- JMU's Ankrah Among Final Three For Buchanan Award
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Dec. 4
- Defense Leads JMU, UNH Into FCS Quarterfinals
- This Week In CAA Football - Playoff Preview #2
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Nov. 27
- Stony Brook, UNH Advance In FCS Playoffs