Oct 14, 2015, 4:44 PM EST
Mike Adams, Colts S
Adams came up huge for the Colts in their win at Houston on Thursday night, finishing with four tackles and a pair of interceptions. The pair of picks gives Adams three on the season – tied for third-most in the league.
Joe Flacco, Ravens QB
Flacco finished 19-of-35 for 210 yards and a touchdown in the Ravens’ 33-30 overtime loss to Cleveland on Sunday. He also scored two touchdowns on the ground – his first two this season – both coming on sneaks from one yard out.
Paul Worrilow, Falcons LB
Worrilow once again led all Falcons tacklers on Sunday, posting nine stops – including one for loss – in Atlanta’s overtime victory against Washington.
Corey Graham, Bills S
Graham recorded his fourth-straight game with double-digit tackles on Sunday, finishing with 12 in Buffalo’s win at Tennessee. He currently ranks fourth in the NFL with 48 tackles this season.
Kerry Wynn, Giants DL
Wynn recorded four tackles in the Giants’ 30-27 win over the 49ers, including a pair of tackles-for-loss, which gave him five over New York’s past two contests.
Will Tye, Giants TE
After taking the field for the first time a week prior, Tye made a noticeable impact for New York on Saturday. The rookie caught four passes for 48 yards as the Giants held off San Francisco..
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Dec. 11
- New Hampshire Falls At South Dakota State
- Ratke Kicks JMU Past Weber State, 31-28
- This Week In CAA Football - Playoff Quarterfinals
- JMU's Ankrah Among Final Three For Buchanan Award
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Dec. 4
- Defense Leads JMU, UNH Into FCS Quarterfinals
- This Week In CAA Football - Playoff Preview #2
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Nov. 27
- Stony Brook, UNH Advance In FCS Playoffs